Mountaitn #3

Mountaitn #3
8 x 10 acrylic on stretched linen canvas

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Rush Hour
12x9 acrylic on Belgian linen over wood panel
Buy it at: https://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/gregory-cross-8940/artwork

I had intended to post this last night but I kept falling asleep.  So, here it is this morning. I painted this abstract as an X composition. The bottom right to upper left lines are obvious but the upper left to lower right are more subtle. And the focal point in the upper right thirds intersection is a large red blob but other reds form an even more subtle T along the right and upper third lines. Unfortunately, my digital camera just won't do this painting justice. I took about a dozen pictures and could not get the colors right. The light greens are just washed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment