Mountaitn #3

Mountaitn #3
8 x 10 acrylic on stretched linen canvas

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Buck 54
11x14 acrylic on stretched canvas
Well, if there is going to be a day I won't do a painting it will be a Thursday. Not that I wasn't painting today, but Thursday is one of the days I work on the San Antonio Tri-centennial mural. I was painting pretty red flowers today. My section is the beautiful garden, so I will be doing lots of flowers.

Anyway, about the painting above. I did this painting about 10 October. It is my creation from start to finish. I did the setup and the composition, lighting, drawing and painting. I don't see many paintings of penny rolls. I did really good on the coins. Even got Lincoln's silhouette really good on one. I am thinking about doing another still life, but haven't decided the subject yet. But I have a few more trees in my noggin, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment