Mountaitn #3

Mountaitn #3
8 x 10 acrylic on stretched linen canvas

Friday, November 2, 2018

Curious
12x16 Acrylic on stretched canvas

Here is another painting from August. My first chicken. I don't know if I want to specialize or not. Now, I just paint whatever tickles my fancy, though I do more landscapes than anything else. Including the one I am working on now that, once again, is not finished for tonight's post. Maybe I am choosing to specialize, but I don't think so. I just haven't tried too many other things yet and I am more familiar with landscape painting. They say beginning artist's usually do still lives first, but I've only done three. All three were really good, though. I've posted two of them in this blog already. I need to show you the third one. Next time a new painting isn't finished I will post it. Anyway, I hope you like my chicken. I have called this painting 'Curious Hen", "Curious Chicken", and "Curious Rooster". I have decided to just name it "Curious".

No comments:

Post a Comment