Mountaitn #3

Mountaitn #3
8 x 10 acrylic on stretched linen canvas

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Morning by a Waterfall
20x16 Acrylic on stretched canvas 

Well, here it is. This is the painting I have been working on for the last three days. Morning by a Waterfall was loosely based on the final exercise in one of the books I have been studying but I have modified it quite a bit. Started with the sky and mountains, of course, and when I had them the way I wanted I did waterfall, rocks and grass. Had to redo the grass on the right and then put the tree over it anyway.  Did the water in the foreground and then the trees. Added the final touches (the bling, as one artist calls it) and finished.. Oh, and had to sign it.

Also worked on the mural today. My garden is coming along nicely. There is a mural repair project coming up that I might get a chance to work on. Kind of hoping that works out. Plus, I might get some paintings exhibited soon. More on that as it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment