Mountaitn #3

Mountaitn #3
8 x 10 acrylic on stretched linen canvas

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Footbridge
8x10 Acrylic on stretched canvas

Ok, here is Footbridge, my newest painting. I worked on this off and on most of today after doing all the background work yesterday. A large amount of the time was working on the bridge and its reflection. I did work on the walkways yesterday, but reworked a lot of it because I had the bridge coming into grass on the right side. Minor fix and, after adding some highlights for the pea gravel and some fallen leaves, the walkway looked good. The muck floating around in the water in the foreground was an interesting challenge, but it also came out really good. I will definitely be listing this on my gallery, so click on the link and check it out. Maybe even bid on it if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment