Mountaitn #3

Mountaitn #3
8 x 10 acrylic on stretched linen canvas

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Waterfall #3
8x10 acrylic on canvas board
But it at https://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/gregory-cross-8940/artwork

 Decided on another waterfall down a rocky channel. No trees this time, just rocks and water. I have always liked waterfalls. I nearly fell from the top of Wallace Falls in Washington when I was a teenager. Standing on a log and didn't realize nothing but waterfall was below me. Freaked me out but I carefully crawled my way off that log back onto the actually bank of the falls. Couple months later Air/Sea Rescue had to pluck some girl off of that same log because she froze and was too scared to move. Got to admit, the view from that log was spectacular. 250 feet straight down. This was before it became a national park.

No comments:

Post a Comment